Roxanqueis replied

399 weeks ago

Descargar Driver Funkeys Download > http://shurll.com/9hw8k

Show Spoiler

c75c8ab7cd
Probably,,most,,of,,them,,just,,got,,too,,exited,,to,,play,,it,,so,,then,,they,,never,,posted,,anything.,,Share,,This,,Page,,Tweet,,.,,Well,,,that,,day,,has,,come!Wags,,,a,,member,,of,,our,,forum,,recently,,called,,the,,tech,,support,,line,,at,,Mattel,,and,,asked,,again,,about,,the,,problem,,again.,,GBAtemp.net,,->,,The,,Independent,,Video,,Game,,Community,,Home,,Forums,,>,,PC,,,Console,,&,,Handheld,,Discussions,,>,,Computer,,Technology,,and,,Gaming,,>,,Computer,,Games,,and,,General,,Discussion,,>,,.,,Member,,ac3ds,,Still,,uses,,Windows,,XP,,Joined:,,Sep,,2,,,2015,,Messages:,,152,,Featured,,Posts:,,0,,Location:,,A,,box,,Country:,,I,,feel,,like,,i'm,,the,,only,,one,,who,,appreciates,,this.,,Friday,,,,May,,,15,,,,2009,,,Vista,,,64,,,bit,,,Patch,,,Finally,,,Available,,,for,,,U.B.Funkeys,,,For,,,quite,,,some,,,time,,,now,,,,people,,,using,,,the,,,64,,,bit,,,version,,,of,,,Windows,,,Vista,,,have,,,been,,,unable,,,to,,,install,,,and,,,play,,,U.B.Funkeys.,,,Ok,,,,you,,,can,,,contact,,,me,,,if,,,anything,,,goes,,,wrong.,,,Well,,,,I,,,have,,,played,,,UB,,,Funkeys,,,with,,,no,,,problems,,,on,,,windows,,,7,,,and,,,10.,,,Newer,,,Than:,,,Search,,,this,,,thread,,,only,,,Search,,,this,,,forum,,,only,,,Display,,,results,,,as,,,threads,,,Useful,,,Searches,,,Recent,,,Posts,,,More.,,,Log,,in,,with,,Facebook,,Your,,name,,or,,email,,address:,,Do,,you,,already,,have,,an,,account?,,No,,,create,,an,,account,,now.,,

in,the,way,this,was,handled,,after,he,said,it's,been,gone,for,a,month,,he,said,they,only,got,the,notice,this,morning,at,9am.You,can,still,play,the,game,on,your,computer,,you,just,won't,be,able,to,anything,in,Angus's,lab,,or,chat,with,other,Funkeys,,save,data,to,the,server,(it,should,save,to,your,hard,drive,,though),,or,play,multiplayer,games.,Mattel,,did,,not,,post,,this,,version,,of,,UB,,Funkeys,,because,,they,,just,,didn't,,want,,anyone,,to,,purchase,,anything,,from,,the,,store,,(Which,,requires,,a,,credit,,card),,because,,the,,money,,would,,go,,into,,nothing,,and,,probably,,causing,,money,,loss.,,Have,to,try,it,next,week,(it's,on,a,x64,Windows,10,computer),Hope,i,can,get,it,running,with,the,patch,,DjoeN,,Jul,1,,2016,Top,#19,OP,Member,Shadowehh,GBAtemp,Regular,Joined:,Jan,27,,2016,Messages:,121,Featured,Posts:,0,Location:,Jeff,The,Killer's,Home,Country:,DjoeN,said:,↑,Yupz,,they,where,asking,a,few,weeks,ago,about,being,able,to,play,it,again.,Did,,others,,have,,any,,luck,,with,,original,,discs,,on,,a,,new,,W7,,machine?,,Thanks!,,.,,Yeah,,you,can,totally,play,offline!,Unless,someone,makes,it,where,they,are,hosting,servers,for,it,someway,then,you,could,play,online.,Page,,,1,,,of,,,2,,,1,,,2,,,Next,,,>,,,.,,,The,following,is,the,e-mail,exactly,as,Mattel,sent,it,out,,and,the,two,files,are,downloadable,at,the,end,of,this,post,in,a,zip,file.Thank,you,for,contacting,Mattel,regarding,your,U.B.,Cruncher,Block,and,Royalton,up,for,grabs,on,eBay,A.,I,,,thought,,,I,,,would,,,also,,,add,,,them,,,here,,,for,,,download,,,if,,,you'd,,,like,,,them,,,that,,,way.,,,

canon lbp3000 printer driver download for windows 10hp 7540 audio driver downloadcanon pixma mp510 drivers downloadmicrosoft fingerprint reader 1033 driver downloadlenovo l2230x driver downloadasrock p4vm890 drivers free downloadadobe air download msi driversdownload lagu star driver op 2hp deskjet 5650 driver xp downloadtrust gxt 280 driver download

last edited 340 weeks ago by Roxanqueis
Please log in to post a reply.